Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: AE86 Rear Axle Shaft

Hi there everyone in Hachiroku.net!!

I finally have some time to work on my 86. Long story short I kind of hit my rear drivers side into a curb.... I was having a little too much fun in the rain. But its nothing I can fix. I'm just in a pinch can't find a shaft anywhere my local junk shop nothing even the shop that I know can't find one. Is it that rare? do I have to resort looking for Japanese websites to get it shipped here... worse case scenario I will just upgrade my whole rear diff into something stronger. Maybe but I really don't want to go that route, if I have to I will get my car back running again! Hachiroku.net if anyone can lead me somewhere or a hint onto getting a shaft tell me I don't mind driving to California to get it too. get some boba on the way.

Thanks guys and gals.

Zenki or kouki? Lsd or non lsd?

My friend has a kouki axle he's willing to part with. $260 shipped including paypal fees.

My email is my 'username' at hotmail.com
    I can send you pics, its also my paypal address.

Andrew
    rodswagon - "There sure are some smart fuckers on here!"

Comment

OMG thank you assassin10000! I have a 1986 GTS corolla I believe its a zenki....lol it has a factory LSD in it. To tell you the truth I bought 2 shafts from a guy from craigslist a while back but I got busy with school so didn't have time to work on car.... >_< now that I started I took it to the shop to have the ball bearing moved to the other shaft and they realized it was from a different model. It looks so identical O_O; I didn't even know. How can I tell what model it is I can send you a picture.

Comment

Only way to tell is to measure.

Also lsd axles are shorter. Only matters for OEM lsd iirc. You can just cut or grind the axles down to fit.

measurements from the top of the bearing retainer to the end of the axle spline.
        LSD Axles: 22 1/16"
        NON-LSD Axles: 22 3/8"

Difference: 5/16" or 8mm

Comment

Assassin, can you send me a picture of your friends axles he wants to part with. I emailed you but don't know if you received the email. Hopefully I didn't type it wrong lol.

Thanks Michael ( Doriftoboy )

Comment

Didn't get an email but here are the pictures.

Andrew

Comment

omg thats the ones thanks andrew and your friend!!!

Comment

Working...
              X