WTB: KP61 TRD N2 Wide Body Kit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: KP61 TRD N2 Wide Body Kit

Please offer us a good deal. It's for my kids' project car. Been really looking for one but a seller flaked.

$750 or less with shipping would really help.
    You think you play hard? I've played harder, much harder. Go ask your girlfriend.

You know why I'm strict with my daughter? Coz I am a bigger dog than you.

I have a one that i was told was made by toysport on their last production. No rear spoiler, just the fenders and front airdam. Id probably do 750 which is less than what I paid for it. I cant seem to find a decent starlet to put it in -_- Save on shipping and just pick it up ;)

Some oldpics of the fenders, I'm too drunk to find the new pics I took a while back of me drunk driving my imaginary starlet with fenders. It's never been mounted, or drilled

1965 mitsu debonair, 1978 Lancer, 1981 challenger
    3x Starions
    84, 85 and 86 lancer ex1800 turbos
    86 Minicab van supercharged, mighty max
    87 Mirage turbo hatch 4g63t
    88 monter swb turbo, cordia turbo 91 3kgt vr4

Comment

noooo, you know you want to pick up a starlet and slap that on it!
      "Just look at us Everything is backwards; everything is upside down Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality"

Comment

Cityhunter.
        I'll buy it $600. Because u don't have the rear spoiler. And I'll have to drive from Seattle to Oregon to pick it up.
        You think you play hard? I've played harder, much harder. Go ask your girlfriend.

Comment

If you look on the Toyota classifieds on JNC, I think someone had the kit for $650 shipped.

Comment

i have rear spoiler for $75

Comment

sorry I i'm still losing money on it at 750. This isnt a knock off.
              1965 mitsu debonair, 1978 Lancer, 1981 challenger
              3x Starions
              84, 85 and 86 lancer ex1800 turbos
              86 Minicab van supercharged, mighty max
              87 Mirage turbo hatch 4g63t
              88 monter swb turbo, cordia turbo 91 3kgt vr4

Comment

Cityhunter
                Could u give me the lowest? Because my dad has to gas up to go to Oregon.

Comment

75rusty
                  What's he site? Is it jnc because I can't find it.

Comment

jnc = japanese nostalgic car ;) japanesenostalgiccar.com subscribe to their magazine too. support the little guy
                    That was awkward!

Comment

haha oops i forgot about that.

I cant find the ad to that $650.

Comment

i think City already gave you his lowest, lol.
                        "Just look at us Everything is backwards; everything is upside down Doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge, governments destroy freedom, the major media destroy information and religions destroy spirituality"

Comment

Originally posted by 85-GTS View Post
                          i think City already gave you his lowest, lol.

I am hoping he'd feel bad enough to give us a few more bucks off. I still have to buy the rear wing too. and also, I have to drive to portland from Seatown. oh and I have 5 kids and i'm the only one working...

Comment

Originally posted by fitz2lust4 View Post
                            I am hoping he'd feel bad enough to give us a few more bucks off. I still have to buy the rear wing too. and also, I have to drive to portland from Seatown. oh and I have 5 kids and i'm the only one working...
                            are you a war veteran too? missing 4 fingers, and terminal with breast cancer?

Comment

Originally posted by fitz2lust4 View Post
                              oh and I have 5 kids and i'm the only one working...
                              Why are you buying aero then?
                              Like I told my last wife, I says, "Honey, I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

Comment

Working...
                              X