No announcement yet.

my 86 build thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well i'd love to show everyone a progress update but still unable to post pics so recently got all the levin front end on color matched lowered it re did the clutch and some other things seems to be running fine but my cluster dont work and cant figure out why
    Its all fun and games when on the straight aways... but once you get to twist and turns the laughter turns to tears

Comment

• welp thats the end of corolla chan thanks to everyone whos supported me thru this but everything must come to an end
      Its all fun and games when on the straight aways... but once you get to twist and turns the laughter turns to tears

Comment

• damn...sorry to see that. do you have some other new ride lined up?
        .....In reference to Nick Hogan's wreck.....[QUOTE=ezmoney]Just another reason to drive a corolla. Because in order for there to be a high speed accident, your car has to go high speeds.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• so maybe shes not dead

Comment

• yeah it's fine...just strap some flashlights on it for the headlights and drive it when it's not raining or snowing....should be fine!
            .....In reference to Nick Hogan's wreck.....[QUOTE=ezmoney]Just another reason to drive a corolla. Because in order for there to be a high speed accident, your car has to go high speeds.[/QUOTE]

Comment

• RIP levin front end back to square 1

Comment

• well fuck it who wants to buy it? front ends on now and it runs but needs a radiator and alt to be complete $1500 takes her

Comment

• why havent i given up yet?

Comment

• god help me

Comment

Working...
                    X