• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ScorpioMk View Post
    started working on Rods car.

Havent sold it?
    Git er DUN!

Comment

• Gino is gonna buy it, I'm gonna hold onto it for him until he can get it.
      FFL10/C2SOT
      mkx.us

Comment

• Originally posted by ScorpioMk View Post
        Gino is gonna buy it, I'm gonna hold onto it for him until he can get it.
        AHhh Gino is sooo lucky i cant really buy it
        Well i can, but wouldnt really do much
        Though im extremely tempted!!!
        Git er DUN!

Comment

• First startup video of my little hybrid 4age. Car is not finished need to do more, but engine ran perfect! Sound quality does suck sorry. http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=...f&notif_t=like

Comment

• Took the 86 for a drive...only 440 miles left to breakin the new exedy stage 1 clutch and new flywheel...
            Doesn't it feel great when everything runs perfectly after pouring so much blood and sweats into it?

Comment

• Got the corolla back on the road. Got the leaky axle seal replaced, and replaced the oil cooler lines as they split once again, on the way into the shop..
              Also going to start wiring the stereo in today and Changing the oil.
              What you got on my 40 homie?
              "I used to eat Mayonnaise sandwiches" -AE_RJ
              "The world is turning into Nazi Germany except it's run by the Barney the Dinosaur."

Comment

• ... wrong thread...
                "My goal in life is to be eccentric. I want to be that crazy old man at the end of the street with all the wacky projects"

"He who says it cannot be done, should never interrupt the one who is doing it"

Comment

• Last night, took it to Kelly-Moss Motorsports for a dyno night / club meeting.

They share a facility with level5 racing. They're heading out to Laguna Seca next Tuesday, and then LeMans the week after that, so we didn't get to see the LMP2 cars since they were already loaded up in their trailers.

There were some pretty sweet cars there. Remember the Kill Bill movies? The blue convertible Porsche that she was driving in the second movie? The original that they'd been filming with had a tree fall on it, so they had to make a double. The owners happen to live in Madison, and the car is all apart right now getting a good restoration, and a much more modern air-cooled engine installed.

I forgot to bring my camera, but I snapped some cell-phone pics.

part of their stash:

The challenger in the upper left has a Viper V10, with a full tubular K-member, and nice suspension.

I didn't learn much about the El Camino, but the roller right next to it is a fully hand-built frame, built for a guy who's got a chevelle. The plan is to take the body off of his current daily-driving frame, and put it on this one. Electric-servo exhaust cut-outs, v-bands for the whole exhaust, it's put together really well.

here you can see the light blue porsche that Uma Thurman drove. it's just the upper body there, the floorpan/chassis is under the rack to the right of the lotus and white porsche.

He didn't have it there last night, but Price Cobb's (1990 LeMans winning jaguar driver, and now the Production Manager at K-M) current "toy" car is an '01 Audi S4 Avant wagon, which'll be pushing 600+ at the wheels pretty soon.

There were a bunch of cars that had some pulls. A couple 240/silvias, an M3 or two, a camaro, my corolla, an '86 Prelude 2.0 si, a 350z, a camaro, a new mustang, a bmw 330ci, and a mercury sable.

I don't remember most of the numbers, but the prelude, with 250k+ miles on it, with just a cam and header, was sitting at 118hp (I don't remember the tq.) My corolla was 122hp/105lb-ft. I think the sable was 168, and the 330ci was just over 200.

I'll be posting the video from my pulls after work.

Here's the best dyno run:

I'll be posting up the video of the pulls after work

--sarge
                  4AGE + AE86 = FUN

Comment

• wow photo was wayyy to big.

put 15x10 -35mm wheels on the rear, 15x8 -35mm to go on the front after steering pieces get fixed.

Comment

• After a week I finally got my heater core back from performance radiator and installed back in my car. I got it recored and pressure tested.

Comment

• My car just got acquainted w/ a new member in the family:

-1985 Toyota Corolla GTS (2door)
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/561054
                        -2004 Nissan Frontier (King Cab):
                        http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3072528

Comment

• Originally posted by ej86 View Post
                          We just got one delivered @ work today ... very nice, but I'll stick to the original.
                          haha
                          '86 Corolla GTS Hatch

Comment

• ate my clutch.

well technically it was sunday morning. but whatever.
                            Dont ever think you're too paranoid, cuz you're never paranoid enough!
                            Cars: None
                            WTB: 2jzgte parts
                            Zip Tie Mafia

Comment

• cleaned that shit like I was getting paid. shits cleaner than the day it rolled off the line.
                              nissan. barf. -Rick
                              Ebrake is the autotune of drifting. Where's the skill?

Comment

• I installed back up alert beeping reverse light bulbs on my tail lights:

-1985 Toyota Corolla GTS (2door)
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/561054
                                -2004 Nissan Frontier (King Cab):
                                http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3072528

Comment

Working...
                                X