Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seattle 8/6 day - Redmond 5 Guys! 11AM

*update*

alrighty peeps! for all those that can't make it up to Vancouver or down to Portland, lets do some hard parking this sunday August 6th at the 5 Guys in Redmond!

11AM to beat the lunch rush and that'll leave plenty of time to do whatever else you want the rest of the day. the time is not set in stone so if the consensus is to have a different time, i'll modify accordingly. i'm not with not kind of tomfoolery so please be respectful of this place of business (no burnouts, driving reckless, other shenanigans).

*end update*

it's been a while since i been to one. is anyone planning one up here? if n
    ot, i've been searching for decent burger joint with a good size parking lot (that's also open on sunday) and the 5 Guys in Redmond seems to fit the bill the best. i considered the one over at the Landing but there's so many other shops there that it might be too busy. the one in Redmond does not have that problem because it shares the lot with Sears and it's pretty wide open most of the time.

https://goo.gl/maps/g3HWvjqSxvn

what do you think? i've posted this over with the FRS/BRZ forums too
    Last edited by strmrdr23; 08-01-2017, 02:16 PM.
    That was awkward!

if you guys are interested, the Dork-Kaze group in Vancouver, BC is hosting their own 8/6 day at the parking lot of the Toyota Canada headquarters. We have close to 50 AE86's signed up to attend!

details are at this facebook event page:
    https://www.facebook.com/events/1268743976569289/

Comment

Flier by jekichu

Turnouts looking great, big support from Megan Racing, Toyota Canada, the Dori-kaze crew.

Plenty of AE86 swag to give away for charity.

We welcome our Corolla brethren South of the border!

Comment

Updated first post
        That was awkward!

Comment

Hmmm...
          Zippy's in White Center is pretty darn good. You can have a beer, too.

Is this bolt on?
          You willing to part it out?

Comment

Is there a lot of attendance planned for 8/6 day in the greater Seattle area?
            Is this bolt on?

Comment

Is this bolt on?

Comment

Holy shit Chris you still have the same Corolla. I remember when your NCRCA bolts broke on the way to GG.

On another note I found mine. Nakajima lives!!

'Most of the things I do are misunderstood. Hey, after all, being misunderstood is the fate of all true geniuses, is it not?' - Howard Stern. HR.net tells the world the problem is them, The world ignores HR.net, HR.net gets put on life support

Comment

Working...
                X